Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Grab some more Clorox

Oh no! It's more totally clueless customers.

--

Just yesterday:

Me: What is your occupation?

Customer: I don't work. I'm retarded.

--

I get this next one a lot. We have to ask what the vehicle is used for, in case they use it in a business or to haul people around for money.

Me: What is the primary usage of the vehicle?

Customer: Transportation.

or

Customer: Driving.

No, really? I thought you were going to throw wine and cheese parties in it.

--

Me: Hi. How can I help you?

Customer: Yeah, I called in yesterday to get a quote and I forgot what it was.

--

Me: Hi. How can I help you?

Customer: Have you ever heard of Standard Family Insurance Company?

Me: No.

Customer: Okay. [Hangs up.]

--

Surprisingly, I also get this one a lot:

Customer: Why is it so expensive? I wasn't planning on having any accidents.

--

Me: Do you have a middle initial?

Customer: [rustling shuffling sound] Just a sec. Lemme get out my driver's license and check.

--

This customer was calling from New York:

Me: Have you had any moving violations?

Customer: Yeah, I got a ticket for not moving my car.

--

Me: Hi. How may I help you?

Customer: Um, can I call you guys right back?

--

So I'm pretty scared. They seem to be multiplying at an alarming rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home