Friday, February 24, 2006

Most Balls Ever

I'm on with a customer right now who wants insurance very quickly. He's in his car. There's a state trooper outside his car window waiting to give him a ticket.

We are, of course, having computer trouble tonight. First we can't find his information. Then we find it and the system won't let me sell him the policy. The trooper interrupts him several times wanting to know if we found his policy and he keeps putting him off, telling the trooper there is a glitch and we are trying to look it up.

Finally the computer relents and lets me sell the guy his insurance. I give him his policy number. He rolls down the window and gives it to the trooper.

Just as calm as you please.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Jodie said...

I had no idea someone could do that? Had he been a previous customer? Fast-Thinker!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Momo said...

Hmmmmmm...I like the sound of this.

BUT, my husband recently got ticketed for only having an expired insurance card on him. Our policy was fully paid...but he never got around to putting the new card in his wallet.

I think this guy got lucky!! (Of course, we are in different states, so there may be different rules.)

But, I like the way he thinks! And I'm glad you were able to help him out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home