Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Fun Pranks, Part Three


Okay, this is so perfect. I WANT TO DO THIS PRANK.

The other day a lady in an SUV totally cut me off trying to get around a bus, and she wouldn't ever look in her rearview mirror so I could flip her off! It was so frustrating.

Things started looking up, however, when she turned left onto the same street I was heading for. AND THEN SHE TURNED RIGHT INTO A DRIVEWAY ON THAT STREET!!! She totally lives right there! And I pass her house at least three times a week!

So, here's my plan. I want to go over there at about three o'clock in the morning and let the air out of all her tires. Wearing gloves, of course. And leave her a note.

Or maybe I could just leave a series of notes.

Or maybe I could post a picture of her car on the internet.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jodie said...

You have a wicked streak I had not noticed in your previous posts! I left a message on a car once requesting them to leave a can opener if they were going to park SO CLOSE to the car next to them! I believe I also called them a douche bag!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, if she is prone to leaving her car windows
slightly open, you could toss in her new, favorite
car scent -- stinky cheese! JK

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'VE GOT THE BEST IDEA OF ALL! just keep sending taxis and pizzas to her house. it'll drive her nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home