Friday, February 03, 2006

Fun Pranks, Part Two

There's nothing funny about cancer. Or is there?

While we were waiting for our sliced meats and cheeses at the deli the other day, Sydney happened to mention that someday she'd like to have one of her nipples pierced. I replied that I, too, had thought of having my left one pierced after I have my reconstruction surgery. Cleverly thinking that there won't be any feeling in it, after all. She mistakenly thought I was talking about having my prosthesis pierced, which totally cracked both of us up and gave us this idea for a fun prank.

Me (at piercing parlor): I'd like to have my nipple pierced, please!

Piercer: Okay, well you can be next but it'll be about twenty minutes.

Me (reaching into blouse): Oh, no. I just thought I would drop it off.

Piercer: !!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. That's funny. Anyone who is offended sucks! Just kidding. But not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home