Sunday, February 05, 2006

Blog Review: The Sneeze


I've been on a quest to find funny stuff on the internet pretty much since I found out about the internet. Having recently started blogging, I bet myself that there are other funny blogs to be discovered. So I did a Google search: Humor Blogs. While I still haven't been able to reproduce the pathway that I took to get there (it didn't come up on the first Google page but on a link I followed from there) I can still tell you how to get there because I bookmarked it.

Go to The Sneeze and prepare to laugh. This guy is seriously wacky. If I were you, I'd start out with Steve, Don't Eat It. I read this while at work and had to make prodigious use of the mute button when on calls with customers because I could not stop laughing. So be warned. My favorite is vol. 7, Cuitlacoche. Holy cow, I just read it again and I'm laughing as hard as I did the first time. Check out the pictures.

Another highlight is Steve's interview with his son after discovering some permanent artwork added to his newly remodeled bathroom.

There are hilarious ads on the sidebar for actual products you can buy, under the heading "Treat Yourself!" Yesterday the product was Anal Douche. (With a picture!) Today's product is Elk Carcass. (Buy new - $1,195.00!)

Also, I like his subtitle.

So I now check The Sneeze daily and you should too.

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

YOURS is a funny blog, I think! I tried to post earlier, and my comment never showed up, unless you deleted me, which I hope isn't the case!

Well, loved the DogWalk entry, at any rate. And the wart entry. And the...

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Heavens no! I didn't delete anything. THANK YOU for reading and I'm glad you're enjoying it. I am too. Tell all your friends!!

Thanks again for the kind comments.

Holly

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, YOURS is a funny blog! And thanks for the referral to Steve's eating habits . . . at that rate, he
won't be around much longer (but they'll remember him as a funny guy . . . )
JK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home