Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Puzzlers, Part Three

Today's puzzler I found on the floor as I was leaving Target on Saturday.



I'm totally flummoxed as to what this product could actually be. First off, sock? Maybe this is just me, but don't people usually wear two? Maybe it's, um, not for your foot. Maybe I'm just missing the other one: perhaps it's labeled "Indoor Sock." And you're just supposed to hop around on one foot or the other, depending where you are. That brings up the second thing - outdoor? I figure since you usually wear shoes _over_ the socks it wouldn't really matter whether your socks were indoor socks or outdoor socks. Right?

I think this is going to bear some more research. I was in too much of a hurry to go back into Target and see if I could find where this sticker came from, but I'm off work tomorrow, so maybe I'll go out there and investigate.

I'll let you know what I find out!

5 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOMEN'S TEXTURED OUTDOOR SOCK: Great look with jeans, khakis or shorts! Durable, lightweight cotton textured yarns in a women’s casual outdoor sock. True rib elasticized cuff and leg(extending to toe). Crew length. Available textured Gray, Black and Blue in size medium (equivalent to US Women's shoe sizes 6-10). Made by UFCW Local 147T, AFL-CIO in Wisconsin, USA.

Yes, but sock? A lone sock? A pair of sock? (!?)
Must need a gaggle of sock to be socks. JK

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Holly said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks J. As always.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a wind sock. Like with bunnies, ladybugs or flowers on it. It's something that middle age cheerleaders use to decorate their front porches and lawns. They go along with the fake flags with seasonal decor on it. They also steak big fake hearts in their yards and little cupids from the trees. KS

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I blogged about your blog. Be prepared for a stampede. I have thousands of readers. Well, 4, including my mother.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hannah, that was the funniest goddamn thing.
you punch em in the face and then yell "YOU GOT TRIANGULATED!!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home