Friday, February 24, 2006

More fun with communication

Let me just say right off that I'm a visual person. I have trouble sometimes hearing something and getting it so a lot of times I have to have people spell stuff for me. With names though, most people offer to spell it out right up front and thank goodness.

The following people, however, did not offer to spell their names:

Kenyactha

Orquichia

Ahqueelah

Evgeniy Klyuchinskiy [When I asked him to spell his name, he asked, "Which one?"]

Now, is this my problem? Or their problem??

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Let me help you:

"Kenyactha" is a country in Africa.

"Orquichia" is a whole grain, you can get it at most health food stores

"Ahqueelah" is used to make margarita's

"Evgeniy Klyuchinskiy" is a bottled spring water, serve it with lemon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home