Monday, February 20, 2006

A modest proposal

I was looking down at my black wool coat on the way to work this afternoon and was inspired. Why don't I invent a line of cat fur clothing? Now before you go and get all PETA on me, I don't mean skinning cats and using the skins to make garments out of. Even if I didn't care about the poor kitties I wouldn't propose that because it wouldn't work. As everyone knows, the one thing that cat hair doesn't do is stay on the cat.

Just think of the benefits:

- No futile lint-brushing every time you leave the house - you're covered with cat hair on purpose!
- No need for allergy-causing dyes - cats come in every color
- Cats will be cozier when napping on your sweater
- Coordinate your look - have cat/person matching outfits
- Cat hair is an infinitely renewable resource. In fact I have several sweaters worth just lying around my house right now!

So there's my idea. You might just learn how to purr.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat fur clothing? Brilliant! You are a super genius!
JK

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Momo said...

I will be the first in line to buy this product. A genius idea for cat lovers!!

I've often looked down at my black wool coat and asked my stupid self: "Stupid, why did you buy this coat? Could you have picked a worse fabric to show/attract cat hair???" It doesn't matter how many times I use the lint brush - I look like the crazy cat lady that I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home