Saturday, March 25, 2006

Secret Message from My Pants


During a lull in the action yesterday I happened to put my feet up on my desk so I could appear rakish and casual, and noticed as I did a reddish discoloration on my left trouser leg. Hmm. It looked like what happens when you put something red into the laundry accidentally, only I didn't. I make a whole separate load for red things.

A closer look revealed that this wasn't just a blotchy stain. This was numbers. There was a zero and a six and something else I couldn't make out. At least it looks like a zero and a six. It could be a "G" I guess. Go?

What do you think my pants are trying to tell me?


3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

If there were more mysterious numbers, I'd try playing them in the lottery. :)

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photoshop has revealed the mystery markings to be the numerals 0-94. Now, what does this cryptic, left leg, textile message mean? It clearly indicates you'll be buying yourself a replacement pair of grey slax.
JK

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger HBelle said...

it's your alien ID number... that way they'll be able to locate you when it's time to beam you up (that is, if you're wearing those pants).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home