Saturday, March 25, 2006

Secret Message from My Pants


During a lull in the action yesterday I happened to put my feet up on my desk so I could appear rakish and casual, and noticed as I did a reddish discoloration on my left trouser leg. Hmm. It looked like what happens when you put something red into the laundry accidentally, only I didn't. I make a whole separate load for red things.

A closer look revealed that this wasn't just a blotchy stain. This was numbers. There was a zero and a six and something else I couldn't make out. At least it looks like a zero and a six. It could be a "G" I guess. Go?

What do you think my pants are trying to tell me?


2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

If there were more mysterious numbers, I'd try playing them in the lottery. :)

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photoshop has revealed the mystery markings to be the numerals 0-94. Now, what does this cryptic, left leg, textile message mean? It clearly indicates you'll be buying yourself a replacement pair of grey slax.
JK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home