Friday, March 24, 2006

My Life is So Fun


I got a cool new desk toy that I had to share. It's a teeny Yahtzee in a pen!

I won it in a sales contest. It actually wasn't the prize - the prize was an entry in a drawing for a $500 travel voucher - but you got to pick something from this array of stuff so you'd have something tangible. I didn't win the travel voucher and I don't care. I have Yahtzee!

I play with it constantly. I don't keep score because the teeny Yahtzee score cards are too cute and I don't think they have refills. So I just roll the dice and see what I can come up with. Once I was on the phone with a customer, and I just barely stopped myself before I yelled, "YAHTZEE!!!" in his ear. Whew.



When it's all put together it also doubles as a pretty decent maraca. Annoy all your friends!

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUN! But how discreet is the sound of five dice
skittering across your desk's surface, careening into your other toys? This travel version would be fab if only it included a frigging magnifying glass atop it's handy scorecard storage compartment.
CONGRATS ON YOUR RECENT SALES SUCCESS!
JK

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

Heh, a fun little prize! I love winning things--makes me feel lucky. :)

The Yahtzee game would be good for waiting in airports--nice travel size.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

When you get bored with the yahtzee pen, I'll switch ya with my mini Etch-a-Sketch pen. Then we'll switch back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home