Monday, March 27, 2006

Before 'n' After Magic

This is a really dumb tattoo I got one night when I was slightly drunk. It was a total spur-of-the-moment thing. [Try to avoid impulse tattoos.]



Here is what I did to cover it up. Much better, right?



Here is a really cool tattoo I got. It was my second tattoo ever.



But see what it turned into? The artist told me this would happen, but I wanted it anyway. I had someone ask me if it was a bunch of grapes. No, we need to fix this.



Here's what I did to cover it up. Much better, right?




So, to recap:

1) No impulse tattoos
2) Trust the artist. If he says it's a bad idea, it's a bad idea.

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Cool. I like the touch-ups! My friend wants me help design a touch-up for hers. We'll see...

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Momo said...

Great tattoos/fixes!

Supa-stah! [hand flourish]

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

I like the stars...

But I'll never ever get a tattoo. I'm allergic to pain, you see.

However, I do sometimes doodle with felt pens on myself. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home