Saturday, April 08, 2006

Overheard at the Elephant Room

So last night I was out listening to great jazz with my family and happened upon this conversation waiting for my turn in the ladies' room:

Woman A: You know, when I'm really drunk I like to hang out in the restroom. I like to flush the toilet and watch the water swirl around in the bowl. I can watch it for hours.

Woman B: I wonder if any other drunk people share our interests?

Woman A: I know! We should put this on My Space!

No, that's ok - I'll put it in my blog for you.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Woman A is wasting your state's precious water resources for her personal intoxicated viewing pleasure! That's wrong (but you're so very funny!!!)
My guess is she's propped up in front of the toilet, in a drunken stupor, waiting for sickness to overtake her. The swirling water (is it blue water?) must have a claming effect. Good thing she has a friend like Woman B to share in their common interests.
JK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home