Friday, May 12, 2006

Three Stupid Things


I've been on a real streak of stupidity lately. Luckily, I have the advantage of being able to laugh at myself.

1. While cooking dinner the other night and talking with Sydney I noticed that the corn starch I was using was caked solid at the bottom of the can. I was shaking it back and forth to try to loosen it up when Sydney said, "Uh, mom?" I looked down and discovered that I had completely powdered the entire front of my shirt with corn starch.

2. I had too many beers last night and was hungry. There wasn't much to eat in the house because I'm supposed to be on a diet. But I did manage to find and eat a frozen waffle. Right out of the bag. It was slightly freezer-burned.

3. Today at the grocery store I was helping out by putting the bagged groceries into the cart and got so enthusiastic that I started putting the groceries into the cart without the bags.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa...cornstarch. that really was the funniest thing ever.

syddd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home