Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Well, I'm probably going to hell anyway...

I know it's ugly to make fun of someone's name, but I'm going to make fun of someone's name.

Whenever I encounter someone with what I consider a funny name, I try to write it on a list I keep with me so I can laugh later.

I think you'll enjoy them so here they are:

--

Deadra Haynes

[DEAD-ra. Hmmm.]

Jamie Schlarb

Jeff Wieberdink

[Weeberdink - heh heh.]

Tanner Hannula

[Tanner Hannula just totally cracks me up for some reason.]

Megan Bublavy

Yandielle Smith

[I think this one is backwards. Isn't it supposed to be Danielle?]

Tracy Coots

Johel Dongo

[Tee hee.]

Jennifer Bleck

[Bleck - that's a feeling, not a name.]

Danna Loud

[And she was. Loud.]

Dinettea Stewart

[Did somebody really name their kid Dinette with an A afterwards??]

--

So that's all my hilarious names for today. There WILL be more!

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jodie said...

I work for a school so here are some:
Hope Diamond
Essence Dior Kane
The above girls mothers are quite the DIVA's
Richard Belcher (what if someone nicknames him Dick! :)

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta join in with...

A co-worker: Nova Caine
A customer: Jewel Box
A friend: Rosemary Kitchen

AZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home