Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ode to a Small Tool

Oh, how I long to own you, Moto Tool
So versatile! So small! You are so cool!

Never dread again the smallest drillings,
The hardest chore by hand, with you – fulfilling!

So proudly stood, you gleam in your display
Flanked by assistants, vast in their array,

While I dream art-filled days, my life complete
With perfect holes where tiny mitres meet

You'll guard the workbench, always at the ready -
I'll hold you firm in hand and guide you steady.

With Moto Power, and awesome Dremel skill
These careless hands might shape my visions real!

Now, come with me, you crafty Moto Tool -
Such simple joy you'll bring this handy fool.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lawyers ask that you please include:

I'll read the instructions, and won't play or fidget,
until they're completed, lest I lop off a digit.

JEFF K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home